EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 81
Series of 2013
CREATING THE LOCAL GOVERNANCE TRANSITION TEAM
WHEREAS, in view of the forthcoming national and local elections and the importance of continuity in local governance, it is imperative to prepare for an effective turnover to the incoming officials on June 30, 2013;
WHEREAS, the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) issued Memorandum Circular No. 2013-33, dated April 18, 2013, directing all local government units to create a Local Governance Transition Team;
NOW, THEREFORE I, JAPAL J. GUIANI JR., City Mayor of Cotabato City, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby order the creation of the Local Governance Transition Team for Cotabato City.
SECTION 1. Composition of the Team
Chairperson HONORABLE JAPAL J. GUIANI, JR.
Vice Chairperson ATTY. FRANCES CYNTHIA J. GUIANI-SAYADI
Members MR. ONDI B. MAMALIMPING, AL HAJ
MR. PRIMITIVO O. GLIMADA, JR.
ENGR. CRISANTO V. SAAVEDRA
Assistant City General Services Officer
MR. ROSELLER A. PAPA
City Planning & Development Coordinator
MS. SUSAN G. DUMAMA
City Civil Registrar
ENGR. ABEDAN M. SOLANO
City Budget Officer
ENGR. ULAMA S. BARAGUIR
ATTY. RICO S. PELANDO
Assistant City Legal Officer
DR. MARLOW O. NIÑAL, MD
City Health Officer
MS. OFELIA C. IBRAHIM
City Social Welfare Officer
ENGR. FULGENCIO F. MORTERA III
Acting City Engineer
MS. JOHANNA P. SAHISA
State Auditor III
SECTON 2. Tasks or Responsibilities of the Team
The Team shall ensure a smooth local governance transition to the newly-elected or re-elected local officials on June 30, 2013. As such, the Team shall:
1. Conduct an inventory of:
a. All real or immovable properties of the City Government of Cotabato such as land, buildings, infrastructure facilities and improvements and machineries; and
b. All movable properties of the City Government of Cotabato such as vehicle, office equipment, furniture, fixtures and supply stocks;
2. Assemble all documents or records such as, but not limited, to the following:
a. CY 2012 State of Local Governance Performance Report
b. CY 2012 State of Local Development Report
c. CY 2012 Financial Performance Report
d. CY 2012 COA Report
e. Contracts and Loan Agreements, if any
f. Comprehensive Development Plan
g. Local Development Investment Plan
h. CY 2013 Annual Investment Plan
i. Comprehensive Land Use or Physical Framework Plan
j. Capability Development Agenda
k. Executive-Legislative Agenda
l. Organizational Structure
m. Inventory of Personnel by Nature of Appointment
n. Executive Orders
o. Full Disclosure Policy Documents:
· CY 2013 Annual Budget and Supplemental Budget
· CY 2012 Statement of Debt Service
· CY 2012 Statement of Receipts and Expenditures
· CY 2013 Annual Procurement Plan
· CY 2012 Annual GAD Accomplishment Report
· Quarterly Statement of Cash Flow (1st Quarter)
· Items to Bid (1st Quarter)
· Bid Results on Civil Works, Goods and Services, and Consulting Services (1st Quarter)
· Abstract of Bids as Calculated (1st Quarter)
· CY 2013 Special Education Fund Income and Expenditure Estimates
· Report of SEF Utilization (1st Quarter)
· Trust Fund (PDAF) Utilization (1st Quarter)
· 20% Component of the IRA Utilization (1st Quarter)
· Report of Local Disaster Risk Reduction Management Fund Utilization (1st Quarter)
3. Turn-over of accountabilities using prescribed forms.
4. Organize a turn-over ceremony, to include a briefing on the State of Performance, State of Development, financial Performance and Key Challenges to the incoming set of officials.
SECTION 3. Repealing Clause. All orders, issuances and memoranda issued inconsistent herewith are deemed superseded, cancelled and/or revoked.
SECTION 5. Effectivity. This Executive Order shall take effect immediately.
Done in Cotabato City this 26th day of April 2013.
JAPAL J. GUIANI, JR.
ANICETO V. RASALAN
Secretary to the City Mayor