EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 136
Series of 2015
RECONSTITUTING THE COMPOSITION OF THE CITY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (CDC), ITS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (ExeCom) AND SECRETARIAT
WHEREAS, Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Particularly Sections 106 and 107 thereof provides for the reorganization/reconstitution of the City Development Council (CDC);
WHEREAS, the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) issued Memorandum Circular 2001-89 providing for the guidelines and procedures in reconstituting and reconsidering all local special bodies;
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JAPAL J. GUIANI, JR., Mayor of Cotabato City, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby order the reconstitution of the City Development Council (CDC), its Executive Committee and Secretariat to wit:
SECTION 1. COMPOSITION
Chairman - Honorable Japal J. Guiani, Jr.
Members - Hon. Graham Nazer G. Dumama
Chairman, SP Committee on Finance & Appropriations
Atty. Frances Cynthia J. Guiani-Sayadi
Mr. Primitivo O. Glimada, Jr.
Ms. Teresita G. Miranda
Acting City Budget Officer
Mr. Ondi B. Mamalimping, Al Haj
Engr. Samuel G. Jorolan
Ms. Susan J. Guiani-Dumama
City Civil Registrar
Dr. Zul Qarneyn M. Abas, MD
Acting City Health Officer
Ms. Ofelia C. Ibrahim
City Social Welfare and Development Officer
Engr. Ulama S. Baraguir
Mr. Pedro D. Tato, Jr.
City General Services Officer
Atty. Rico S. Pelandoc
City Legal Officer
Hon. Abdillah J. Lim
President, Liga ng mga Barangay
Dr. Danda N. Juanday, MD
President, Metro Cotabato Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation, Inc.
Executive Chairman, City Tourism Promotion Board
Executive Director, Notre Dame Reconciliation Center
President, Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers (PICE)
Chairman - Mr. Roseller A. Papa
City Planning and Development Coordinator
Members - Engr. Porfirio A. delos Santos
Planning Officer IV, CPDO
Ms. Ma. Rita S. Baraguir
Project Evaluation Officer IV, CPDO
Engr. Oscar B. Rendon
Planning Officer IV, CPDO
Mr. Fernando M. Estaniel
Supervising Administrative Officer, CPDO
Mr. Ronnie S. Cadorna
Economist III, CPDO
Engr. Faustino Crispin Guerra
Planning Officer III, CPDO
Engr. Elsa T. delos Santos
Project Development Officer III, CPDO
Ms. Ma. Teresa V. Bataga
Project Evaluation Officer III, CPDO
Ms. Jenny J. Sinsuat
Economist II, CPDO
Mr. Roy J. Munieza
Project Development Officer II, CPDO
Ms. Teresita H. Roble
Project Development Officer I, CPDO
Ms. Sahara S. Tamama
Administrative Aide, CPDO
Ms. Mary Jane Aniñon
SECTION 2. FUNCTIONS.
a. City Development Council:
1. Formulate Executive Legislative Agenda (ELA), Long Term and Medium Term Development Plans and policies of the city.
2. Formulate the Annual Development Plan (ADP) and Annual Investment Plan (AIP).
3. Appraise and prioritize socio-economic development programs and projects.
4. Formulate local investment incentives to promote the inflow and direction of private investment capital.
5. Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the implementation of development programs and projects.
1. Ensures that the decisions of the Council are faithfully and expeditiously carried out and implemented.
2. Act on matters requiring immediate attention or action by the Council.
3. Formulate policies, plans and programs based on the general principles laid down by the Council.
4. Act on matters that may be authorized by the Council.
SECTION 3. MEETINGS
The City Development Council (CDC) shall meet at least once every six (6) months or as often as may be necessary, while the Executive Committee (ExeCom) shall meet once a month or as the need arises.
SECTION 4. REPEALING CLAUSE
All orders, issuances and memoranda issued inconsistent herewith are deemed superseded, cancelled and/or revoked.
SECTION 5. EFFECTIVITY. This Executive Order shall take effect immediately.
Done in Cotabato City this 16th day of February 2015.
JAPAL J. GUIANI, JR.
ANICETO V. RASALAN
Secretary to the City Mayor